Manager Of Customer Success Professional Services
Poste proposé : Manager Of Customer Success Professional Services
Building and running the infrastructure that allows people to be employed anywhere in the World is operationally complex - the whole reason Omnipresent exists. With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast! We need to ensure our largest customers have a defined process and as much hand holding as they need to exceed their expectations.
As the Manager of Customer Success Professional Services, you’ll be coming on board to help build this team and implement the processes, the structure and the capabilities required to enhance the Omnipresent large scale onboardings and special projects offering.
You will be a key part of the Customer Success Team as we grow; overseeing, improving and extending fundamental customer value through professional service actions and related processes. You will be involved in extending strategic value and leading new initiatives while leveraging lean processes and technology in ensuring continued delivery of world class outcomes for our clients. Customer onboardings are important internally, but the primary objective is to offer external clients an easy pathway to onboarding large scale customers.
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and are naturally curious. You’re versed in building for scale and in understanding strategic components, solving commercial questions, and developing value propositions in general. You are obsessed with customer value and ensuring everyone has a wonderful interaction with the team.
The Details Of The Job Will Look Like This
- The key thing here is that you know we are a Series B stage rapidly growing start up where we are just now identifying what Professional Services will look like. You won’t just come in and plug into a well oiled support machine but you will be tasked with taking the lead in building this structure and shaping how this part of Customer Success adds value.
- Build the structure, set up the proper systems, and define the team OKR’s required for value delivery through Professional Services.
- Assist in the roll-out of software required to drive and facilitate our Professional Services approach.
- Ensure delivery on our key customer commitments. Often, this will relate to specific client requests, evaluation, requests for proposals, etc. Project manage large scale or complex client deals that involve increased volume, complexities from multiple geographies, and a need for both execution and advisory capacity. Also identifying how to do this at scale and as efficiently as possible over time.
- Work closely with every other department to input into product, customer onboarding, sales, legal, payroll, and that supports both our company goals by using feedback from the market to drive improvements and provide insights.
- Coach and mentor the Customer Success Professional Services team.
- Act as a member of the Customer Success Leadership team and work on joint projects across disciplines. In this team, collaborate to set a strategic vision and roadmap for Customer Success Professional Services.
- Establish a QA process for enhancing our professional services offering and improving our service quality and value-add.
- Lead roll-out of new strategic initiatives.
- Lead coordination when new large deals come on board providing timeline projections for onboarding as well as issues logs and communication workflows to ease the process for our customers.
- Lead and project manage unique client requests, commercial questions. Where appropriate provide consulting and guidance to aid / facilitate customer decision-making related to Omnipresent offerings. Liaise with external experts when required to secure key customer value.
- Participate in sales calls, provide pre-sale support. Manage questions concerning RFI/RFP, proposals, pricing, bundling, scoping.
Profil recherché pour le poste : Manager Of Customer Success Professional Services
You’ve done some of these things...
- Worked in a project oriented service team before, or been in a similar service or professional service role.
- Understands the startup approach to getting things done.
- Comfortable with running and managing complex, high-value, high-visibility projects to successful completion.
- Is able to build, lead, and structure the team in a fully distributed manner across the globe, in different time zones. Ensures high standards, clear responsibilities, and high value service impact.
- Built supporting KPI’s, understand how to scale advisory teams.
- Built and managed documentation in project oriented environments.
- Collaborated with suppliers and tech teams to automate processes, and drive efficiencies amongst our response time.
- Handled more difficult performance management issues with the help of leadership.
You are the sort of person that...
- Can coach entry level support representatives in an authentic and humble manner.
- Has excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Loves to engage with customers and senior management, and also to solve complex operational issues by building simple processes, identifying and using modern (online) solutions to ensure a maximum degree of automation, replacing manual human interaction wherever possible
- Is self-driven problem solver, who always put the team before themselves
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results, actively tries to reduce their complexity or automate processes.
- Actively lives our values and strives to help others to behave in line with them as well
Critères de l'annonce pour le poste : Manager Of Customer Success Professional Services
Management, direction générale
R&D, gestion de projets
|Secteur d´activité :
|Type de contrat :
Dakar - Diourbel - Fatick - Kaffrine - Kaolack - Kédougou - Kolda - Louga - Matam - Saint-Louis - Sédhiou - Tambacounda - Thiès - Ziguinchor - International
|Niveau d'expérience : ||
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études : ||
|Compétences clés :
|Nombre de poste(s) : ||6