Human Resources Coordinator
Poste proposé : Human Resources Coordinator
TITLE: HR Coordinator
TEAM/PROGRAMME: RO HR Team
LOCATION: Dakar, Senegal
CONTRACT LENGTH: 12 months, renewable
Level 3: the post holder will have contact with children and/or young people either frequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work country programs; or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff.
As a key member of the Regional Human Resources team you will be the trusted partner of the RO HR Manager. The role is supportive of the Regional office HR Management, personnel administration and recruitment in compliance with the Global and Regional policies and procedures.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Regional HR Manager
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
Assist in the recruitment function of the HR department.
- Advertising positions in TALEO
- Support with long listing for roles assigned by the Regional HR Manager
- Contacting shortlisted candidates and preparing interview schedules
- Participate in interviews as will be assigned by the Regional HR Manager
- Supporting in reference checks and vetting of identified candidates
- Support in drafting contracts for new staff
On boarding and Induction of New staff
- Ensure that staff orientation and induction for new staff is done timely
- Make sure that the global induction is done for all new staff
- Ensure that mandatory courses child safeguarding, fraud and security courses are completed within the first 3 months upon joining
Leave Management of the RO staff
- Ensure compliance with Regional Office leave policy by checking leave balances and engaging with department heads to ensure leave is utilized
Staff Contract Management and Administration
- Coordinate staff confirmation and probation reports
- Support in ensuring the exit interviews are conducted
- Documenting the exit interview feedback and sharing with the the Regional HR Manager
- work with the finance team on the national staff payroll processing
Effort Reporting and Oracle
- Update the HR information system (Oracle) in a timely and accurate manner. This includes setting up new starters, leavers, amending personal details, updating contract information, inputting performance ratings, training information and running of reports on a monthly basis.
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of data through timely input to electronic and hard copy l personal files.
- Maintain confidentiality in respect of all candidates' and employees' records whether manual or computer maintained and ensure that all records are held securely.
- Ensure compliance with RO effort reporting
- Ensure high data quality of RO in Oracle
Systems and policy procedures
- WCA Region systems focal point, regional and global engagement with relevant teams on systems support
- First contact for Regional Office and Country office on Oracle and other HR system support
- Review the regional data and offer training to ensure 100% Employee User among country programs.
- Provide Oracle reports and support Country Programs with implementation of recommendations
- Conducting and monitoring staff global transfers on Oracle to ensure compliance
- Regional focal point for leave reconcilliation
HR Monthly trackers and reporting
- Update HR monthly trackers and share as requested
- Support in collecting information for HR reporting as assigned
- Perform any other related tasks as may be assigned.
Profil recherché pour le poste : Human Resources Coordinator
- At least Bachelor in Management of Human Resources Management
- Masters degree is an added advantage
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Have at least 3 or 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in NGO sector will be an advantage
- Excellent planning capacities, management and coordination, with the possibility of a significant workload consists of various duties and responsibilities
- Good knowledge of computer skills (Microsoft Office Environment)
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of English and French (Written and spoken)
- High level engagement with teams and abililty to maintain confidentiality
Critères de l'annonce pour le poste : Human Resources Coordinator
|Secteur d´activité :
Services collectifs et sociaux, services à la personne
|Type de contrat :
Dakar - Diourbel - Fatick - Kaffrine - Kaolack - Kédougou - Kolda - Louga - Matam - Saint-Louis - Sédhiou - Tambacounda - Thiès - Ziguinchor
|Niveau d'expérience : ||
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études : ||
|Nombre de poste(s) : ||1